Saturday, October 01, 2011

I'm speaking at Autodesk University 2011

Exciting news, I've been chosen to be a speaker at Autodesk University 2011 in Las Vegas this November. I will be speaking during the Autodesk Media & Entertainment API Conference.

This is very exciting and I am very much looking forward to it. This is only a week after my TEDx talk in Toronto, so November is truly conference month this year! I am really excited to be among my peers across the entertainment industry and to learn and share ideas with brilliant minds from all over the globe. Can't wait.

My topic will be "Tips & Tricks for using Nested Referencing in Maya", based on some recent work at ILM. More details to follow in the upcoming weeks. I'll post the outline/bio from the AU site once they put it all up there.

Thank you Autodesk for this fantastic opportunity!

See http://au.autodesk.com/ for more information.


No comments: